Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Recently In My Life

So many things that have happened. Spring is here! Which is nice, except I don't have the cover story of "It's winter." If I slip up and freeze something accidentally. Which is what almost happened a few weeks ago. (Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone!)


See there? By my left (right) hand? I let one snowflake go by accident... But I caught and crushed it with my hand luckily. I was so excited and nervous about being crowned prom queen, I just...


I seem to have trouble controlling my power sometimes. ESPECIALLY when I'm nervous. I have to shake my hands to get rid of the feeling that I'm about to let loose snow and ice. Which I have almost done sadly!


I think my sister Ryder walked in on me creating a tiny bit of snow, but she seems to draw a blank when I ask if she "Sees me differently now." 


Overall I'm okay. But I hope this doesn't get to chaotic. Warm weather plus winter powers isn't always good. 


Astrid~


4 comments: